Monday, January 7, 2008

The last day of freedom!

Today is my last day off before I start my new job. I am sad, but also excited about the possibilities that lie ahead. I really believe that I can do some good work in this new role and I am looking forward to the challenges.

Anyway...today I kept K home so we could have a mommy/Kaelyn day. It was great. We drove out and met Mike so we could go apply for K's passport. Amazingly, we were in and out of there in 15 minutes! How is that for expedited service? It was awesome. The funny part was when they were taking her picture she started sticking out her tongue and thought it was hilarious! It took us a while to coax her into putting it back in so they could snap the picture. Funny girl.

After we took Mike back to work K and I headed to the mall to have lunch and do a little shopping. I got some cute stuff for her to wear next year. I love the end-of-season sales for getting deals for the next year. Luckily for us K has been pretty steady in her growth pattern, she is right on with the sized for each year. That makes it easier to plan....watch, I just jinxed myself and she will be wearing a 4T in a couple months!

1 comment:

Katie Alender said...

I hope you're enjoying your new job, Chelsea!