Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday!

So, the weekend was good. We did a bit of birthday partying, a bit of shopping, a bit of seeing friends and the major accomplishment was getting the playroom cleared out and almost entirely painted. Go us! The only thing left is to paint the wall that I plan on doing multi-color boxes on. Of course I am in over my head on this one...but it may turn out well, who knows!

We hit Ikea last night and bought the storage unit that will house the endless supply of toys in the new playroom. Now we just have to build it. Bad part of Ikea - the building. We are also trying to get rid of the old desk, chair and bookshelf that were once in that room. We put an ad on Craigslist and had one guy say he was interested but then he emailed and "his ride got caught up with a flat tire" so he couldn't make it. Interesting.

Last night we went to dinner and K's meal came first and she was so kind, she shared a bite with each of us. She announced "I will share with you mommy! I will share with you daddy! Now I will share with my tummy!"

Watching the market today...intersting. Is it the turn around we need? I guess time will tell.

No comments: