Sunday, January 6, 2008

A post?? Ha!


Yes, I am here once again. I swore that this year I would try to keep up more with my blog. Ha! We all know it's a lie...but whatever. 
Anyway, the last few months have been an absolute whirlwind of activity. We vacationed, we holidayed, I got a new job, quit my old job....and K turns THREE on Friday! Whew!
Let's talk about vacations first:  
We went to Maui again and it was awesome. K had such a blast! The weather was perfect, we missed a huge storm by just one day *whew* The highlight of the trip was the water slide at the hotel. It was 140 feet long and K went down by herself! Yes, that's right. By.Her.Self. At least 10 times a day! Mike would take her up to the top, send her down and I would catch her at the bottom. She got so excited that she literally could not speak. She would come down and just utter nonsensical stuff...she couldn't form words. It was hysterical. 
All in all it was a wonderful trip. K became obsessed with ceasar salads while we were there and ate one every day. She still wants them all the time now. Odd little girl! We also visited a goat farm and got to milk the goats, she just loved that! 

Pictures are here

Next up...the holidays! 

No comments: