Monday, March 17, 2008

White Princess Mommy

Kaelyn recently saw pictures from our wedding and decided that I was a "white princess" on our wedding day, which is adorable. Unfortunately, it also made her very angry because she wasn't there. She just doesn not understand why she was not invited and why she didn't get to dance with me when I was a white princess. Try explaining pre-life to a 3-year old, I dare you. Know how we got through it? We promised that if we get married again, she will get to be there...and not only be there, she gets to get married with us too.

2 comments:

Katie Alender said...

LOL! That reminds me of watching old Easter home videos with my little sister when she was about four... she had a tantrum because in the video, her 10-month-old self hardly found any eggs. And she was really mad at my older brother, who had found plenty.

Sara said...

that is precious :)